• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Charged with UPM worried about complications.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gman2805

Rochester new york is where this all took place. I had a little under an ounce on me along with a scale, but no baggies or money as I did not sell marijuana. I was completely compliant and told nothing but the truth. This is my first offense and the officer definitely gave me a break by charging me with a UPM. I was also high at the time and I am worried they will try to change the charges against me from a UPM to Intent to sell and a DUI. I obviously plan on being dressed to the tee and have hired a private attourney to help me go for an ACD as this is my first offense. Are there any chances that they will get upset I am fighting the charges and try to raise them? This has me extremely worried.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
You have retained legal counsel. Speak to him about your concerns. This is not the place to ask if you have an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">