• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Civil Rights Violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dave33

Just spoke with my attorney, who handles cases like this and he is confident he will get it all suppressed, if not he said, he said he is very successful negotiating drug classes/probation in lieu of criminal charges. lucky for me, i have deep pockets and can afford attorneys and he said he can also bargain for me to pay higher fines in lieu of a record and have the court "pass it to the file" He also added that the newly enacted HB 585 in mississippi now allows non violent criminals to not receive any jail time in lieu of successful rehabilitation. And also he mentioned he has yet to see in his 25+ years any first offender misdemeanor serve any time.
Greaat, he's gonna negotiate a plea for a 1st time possession. Sounds pretty standard to me. goodluck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">