• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Commonwealth

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gc420

I got busted in commonwealth of VA myself and was wondering the same thing as I see on my court summary/docket that he wrote down Caucasian when in fact I am Indian/asian. Anything guys?

CdwJava

I got busted in commonwealth of VA myself and was wondering the same thing as I see on my court summary/docket that he wrote down Caucasian when in fact I am Indian/asian. Anything guys?
If everything else regarding your identity is correct, then deal with the allegation at hand and not the description. If the description is relevant because he mad a stop based upon your matching the description of someone who was wanted for something, then this is a moot issue.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">