• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Conditional Discharge Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

johnny520

What is the name of your state? New Jersey

6 years ago I was given conditional discharge for a small possesion charge of marijuana. I am now a college graduate and I am starting to apply for jobs. Do I have to tell my employers about this? The expungement was never done and is in the process now. I ran a background check on myself from a website, and nothing came up on my background. Will something only come up if I was found guilty. Please help I have very important interview on Wednesday and do not know how to answer this question on the application I will be given.

BL

What is the name of your state? New Jersey

6 years ago I was given conditional discharge for a small possesion charge of marijuana. I am now a college graduate and I am starting to apply for jobs. Do I have to tell my employers about this? The expungement was never done and is in the process now. I ran a background check on myself from a website, and nothing came up on my background. Will something only come up if I was found guilty. Please help I have very important interview on Wednesday and do not know how to answer this question on the application I will be given.

If you have served your time on the CD without violating it .

Chalk it up as a life's lesson and history .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">