• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

confused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tina1977

Hello my name is Tina, here's my situation, The other day 2 men came to my door with badges on stating they are detectives for the oregon state police drug task force. They told me that they have pending charges on me for posession, distribution and manufacturing meth. But if i help them those charges would go away, the thing is i have never been arrested or even busted by the police here for two i dont even use so how do i know if these charges are real? They have never showen me anything stating the fact:confused:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Hello my name is Tina, here's my situation, The other day 2 men came to my door with badges on stating they are detectives for the oregon state police drug task force. They told me that they have pending charges on me for posession, distribution and manufacturing meth. But if i help them those charges would go away, the thing is i have never been arrested or even busted by the police here for two i dont even use so how do i know if these charges are real? They have never showen me anything stating the fact:confused:
And yet I notice Tina that you are not denying that you possess, distribute or manufacture meth. You deny using but not anything they say are pending charges. Just because you have not been busted doesn't mean it is not going to happen. So how long you been manufacturing meth?

CdwJava

They probably have some buys into you or your cohorts, and have enough to charge you if they want. Before you agree to work with them, you might consider speaking with an attorney.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">