• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Conspiracy to Manufacture Meth Charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shorty59000

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? This is my first time posting on this site and I am just trying to find out if anyone knows anything about the meth laws in SC and if not does anyone know where to find info for this state? I was running around with some "bad friends" and they were in fact cooking meth, but I was not involved with that... what i did have in my possession though was a couple of receipts for items used to manufacture the drug.. well, I got pulled over, and my pocketbook searched, these receipts found, and I got this charge(consp. to manufacture) because the police were mad because I could not tell they where these guys were at that were cooking ... I didn't know where they were at... so...... any input would be greatly appreciated.. I'm looking at prison time and cannot afford a lawyer,, so I have a public defender, aka, a "public pretender"**************.thanks

xylene

what do you want to know and is it safe to be talking on here? do law enforcement agencies monitor sites like this?
They totally do. The DEA and BATFE have several agents on here at all times.

They will assist you at any moment. :rolleyes:

I want to know exactly what I asked. Explain what this "items used to manufacture the drug" means exactly.

Like what items, why did you have receipts for them in your purse, etc. etc....

commentator

It sounds a lot like you have been threatened by the police. Because you would not turn people over, they checked your purse and found receipts that had some ingredients of meth making. Which can be pretty general things.
But probably you are a little less innocent than just having your Kroger receipt in your pocket which had household bleach and cold pills on it. They know it, and you know it. But it's best to talk to your lawyer because he/she will have the actual information in front of them about how much they do really have on you. I bet your P.D. knows the laws in S.C. too, much more than you can get off the internet.

Do you honestly think it is so important to the law enforcement personnel of your county in S.C. to prosecute junior associates of meth makers that they keep people on international websites monitoring your personal computer usage at all times? Or that they have the manpower to do this? In S.C. which is a really really depressed low income for government services state?

What they're going by is the old adage, "Bad companions bring bad luck." You had some friends who were doing bad stuff. Chances are excellent that unless you had much in common with them, you all would not be friends. Therefore, they can assume you are guilty too and threaten you. In court they may not have so much.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">