• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Conspiracy to Manufacture Metha-Amphetamine.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

boognish459

Alabama... so 3 weeks ago my friend, who was driving, ran a stop sign and got pulled over. He was searched and a cheap active metha lab was in his vehicle. Also a glass marijuana pipe, 2 xannax pills, 1/2 gram of high grade marijuana. I knew about the marijuana but not about the pills or meth lab. He claimed ownership for everything and told the cops that I had no idea. The cops still tried to arrest me for the pipe since it was in reach of my seat. I beg and pleady to not be arrested... They offered me to give up some names and set people up. I said I would do that... I would be out of town working for couple of weeks and have no phone but I would call as soon as I got back. So before going back home I call my mother to find out they went ahead and put a warrent out for my arrest. They are charging me with Conspiracy to Manufacture because they ran a check and my name came up for buying a medicine containing sudafedrin the day before my friend was busted. I did not buy the medicine to make meth or to give to anyone to make meth.. i still have the box at my mothers house. My mom told them that i still want to work with them and they told her i would have to come have a sit down with them before they decided if they would arrest me or not. I am not very popular at all with the police in my hometown and i know they would love to lock me up... and i have been working so hard at being clean and trying to stay out of trouble. I really dont even know where to score many drugs there but am willing to look for some... but i do not have that option... what should i do? i have to call the officer back tommorow and i do not know what to say to make me look better if this does go to court or how to avoid being arrested.

dave33

You have a felony warrant, you will be arrested. You are a fool if you think you can talk your way out of this. Get a lawyer, make no statements.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">