• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Constructive Posession, 6 month deffered..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bmxmike

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma...

Ok So i was on a 6 month Defered Sentence for Felony Posession. That was back in December. Well they said i didnt take my drug test which we got cleared up which came up negative. I got a charge on May 22 for Constructive posession. Here is what happend picked up some friends took them to there work and brought them back to there house ran and got some food and when i got to the house about 20 mins. later cops showed up. Well they arested all of us for constructive possesion and it wasnt my house.

So my question is, Is there anything i can do? I didnt know that there was weed in the house. And when i got there no one was smoking. Is there anything i should tell the judge like ill take drug tests every week for 2 years or something.

December 14- got a 6 month deffered charge on Felony possesion.

May 22- Constructive Possesion at a friends house that i didnt know was there.

June 11- Went to court and we got my drug test cleared up and it came back negative. Wants me to come back on Thurs. to finish the case up.
Any help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">