• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Control subatance No court Name OR Charges from police

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

robertojrsan

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california

On july ah "Friend" got arrested for control subtance this is the situation

he was parked in his car on a business parking lot around11pm drunk stting in his car with the car off and he was sleepping officer knock the window ask him if everything was ok he saifd yes officer saw ah empty bag with nothing in it and ask him when was the last time u did drugs" frined responded I DONT DO ANY DRUGS" ask him to step of the veichle ask him to turn arround serach him and found cortol subatance on him cocaine 2 baggys 40worth of it officer arrested him to him in and booked for control subtance. My frind notice that when he boked him the office put the control subtance in his own pocket idk why! my friend got bailed out the same night 10k bail only paid 1k presented to court on the day they told him no name was found they told him to go to the police station he did and they told him to wait for a new court date and he did finally he got it now he is going this month
my question is if do u think they dont have any evidence or what are the chance of this being dissmiss?

CdwJava

Your "friend" can access a copy of the report when he engages an attorney.

If the DA does not file charges, then he is darn lucky.

The lesson to be learned: Don't sleep in your car after you have been drinking or doing drugs!

ENASNI

listen to Carl

Your "friend" can access a copy of the report when he engages an attorney.

If the DA does not file charges, then he is darn lucky.

The lesson to be learned: Don't sleep in your car after you have been drinking or doing drugs!
Carl is dah man...

Cause "ah" do not know.

lordy lordy.. Carl you still .. wow...
you find the patience... Love ya man Ah really do...:) ( You might want to spell out DA to this poster he might think... oh sheesh who knows what he thinks "DA" means...?) just saying.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">