• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

controlled substance?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mdigital

What is the name of your state? PA

I was brought in because I didnt pay a fine, so on the initial search on my keychain I keep a pillcase. in the pillcase is a supply of Kolonopin (they are take as needed from my doctor and i rarely use them unless i am having a panic attack).

They took them told me it was a felony, and will be getting back to me. I had a prescription for them, I have my medical records. That was like a year ago I got it filled, but they are trying to get me with carrying arround this "narcotic" without the actual bottle it was prescribed in.

I dont have a purse, and rarely have room in my pockets for such a bottle, so i threw them in there. My attacks come out of nowhere sometimes and if it wasnt for this pill case I would have never made it through some work days.

I told the officer that, and he said i would still get in trouble for having them in a different container. I was not aware it was a narcotic in the first place, nor was i aware i couldnt carry it around like I have been.

What am I looking at here?

BL

I take it you weren't charged ?

I once had an incident like that .

They took the pills in my pocket and nothing came of it , never heard from them again .

If it comes to charges and court , get proof you were Rx'd that med. and you should be ok .

It is a controlled substance. It says that on the little pamphlet which came with the Rx. For future reference, keep that little pamphlet on you (in your car) when you carry any controlled substance on you outside of the bottle.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">