• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cops have daming evidence-Im Innocent!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

flycastingnut

What is the name of your state? Utah
I was arrested yesterday for 1 Count of Felony Prescription Fraud, I posted bail (obviously). According to the Detective someone ordered 400 Valium, with 3 refills from an online Pharmacy and Used My name and my address, then faxed the company an altered prescription in my name with my address. The company contacted my local Sherrifs Department about the "Altered" prescription. The detective claims that he traced the sale back directley to my computer modem, and he also claims that my Mothers credit card was used to pay for it. My Mom asked him what the credit card number was to see if it was indeed hers, and he refused to tell her!!! If what evidence the detective claims to have on me is true, then Yes I do look VERY, VERY guilty!! Problem is I didnt do it, and knew nothing about it!! I am 110% innocent!!
My Identity was stolen over a year ago, and I keep getting bills from all over Wyoming, and Las Vegas that I have no clue about!! And ive been battling to get all these bills taken care of that are in my name and address, but I didn't do for over a year now. Someone for some reason has my identity and is trying to get me into trouble, or is playing a VERY,VERY Sick joke on me!! I do have a "criminal" record, and I have served jail time more than once,but I have NEVER had a drug charge!! Back then I was guilty, I never claimed to be innocent, I was a Man about it, I confessed and took the punishment that I deserved. This time I am completely innocent!! But if what Evidence the Detective claims to have on me is actually true, like tracing it right to my computer and claiming it was my Moms credit card used to pay for it, I dont see how I can possibley beat this in court?? My Brother has a Masters degree in Computer Technology, he said that it would be possible for someone to "Hack" into my computer, get the I.P. address and make it look like it came from my computer!
I am prescribed Valium from a Pscychiatrist that I see once a month for Pscycological "issues" and have been for over 11 years!! So the fact that I do take Valium just makes it look worse!! With all the evidence they claim to have stacked against me really is true, how can I possibley beat this!! And prove it is identity fraud, and Somebody messing with me for some reason?? And that I DID NOT do this?? I am screwed for something I didnt do!!

CdwJava

You need to consult an attorney ASAP.

Not sure what more we can say. Without knowing the details of the case, we can't possibly evaluate the strength of the prosecution's case against you.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">