• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

are the cops trying to scare my friend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mustanglvr

What is the name of your state? florida, last week my neighbor was pulled over by a city police officer, while pulled over a city investigator pulled up and told the officer to void the ticket and leave. after the officer left, the investigator asked my neighbor to help him set up and bust a meth lab. my freind said no of coarse. but then the investigator went to his vehicle and pulled out pictures of my house and his most of the pictures were of his house and show two people in the living room with money exchanging hands and a baggy exchanging hands. the pic of the baggy was taken through a window from a distance and is vague and unclear. are these pictures enough evidence to justify charges or were they just trying to scare him into helping them. my freind does not mess with meth at all. i have been asking around and have found out through the small town grape vine that they started watching my house and his because they were considered a high traffic area. i am a bartender in my early twenties and have more freinds than i can count. my friend was asked to take two under cover agents to a local meth lab and try to make a buy. out of pure pride and integrity my freind refused. that was two days ago should he be worried or just cross his fingers and hope it goes away.

M

maxxx

clean up your act

well alot of people get scared into snitching.apparently if they are watching you,they probably already had someone snitch on you.it seems too me though,if they took a picture of you through your window or your friend through his you better ask the detective for a copy of the warrant he was issued in order for him to invade your privacy.too me it sounds like a case of peeping toms except this one has a badge and gun.and one more piece of advice,if your slinging dope,don't stand in front of a open window!!!Duh...:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">