• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

County messed up paperwork

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Skirk08

Missouri..the county my fiance got charged in sentenced him to 120 shock treatment. Someone messed up paperwork and purposely 120 shock incarseration. Went to court from prison for pending charges they said the first judge could fix mistake and he would have to start over and they sentenced him 120 incarseration. If he has to start over he's basically doing 8 months plus the 60 days he's already been there. Any way to file complaint on first county for messing up paperwork and sending him to the wrong place?

Last edited:

quincy

TigerD

Missouri..the county my fiance got charged in sentenced him to 120 shock treatment. Someone messed up paperwork and purposely 120 shock incarseration. Went to court from prison for pending charges they said the first judge could fix mistake and he would have to start over and they sentenced him 120 incarseration. If he has to start over he's basically doing 8 months plus the 60 days he's already been there. Any way to file complaint on first county for messing up paperwork and sending him to the wrong place?
Not enough info. This needs to be address to his lawyer. There are avenues, but they are fact dependent and you shouldn't post those facts here.

TD

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Missouri's Department of Corrections has 120-day programs. There is a 120-day incarceration and a 120-day institutional treatment program. Shock incarceration is incarceration in prison for a short period of time followed by release on probation:
Geez, and I thought the OP was referring to shock treatments.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">