• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Court date delayed? why?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

moviemaker5

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Ok so a back in october i was busted for H&S 11357 A (posession of Hashish). I was given november 24th as a court date which i was told was not reviewed yet and id get info in the mail for a new date. How long should I expect to wait for a new court date and why was it not reviewed yet they had over a month from original arrest? :confused::mad:

outonbail

How long should I expect to wait for a new court date
They have at least a year to file charges against you.

and why was it not reviewed yet they had over a month from original arrest? :confused::mad:
Is there a prize for guessing correctly? If so, my guess is that they have bigger fish to fry, so they've been too busy to get around to your case.

Should this be the correct answer, please let me know if I won anything. I've been feeling real clairvoyant lately, so I'm thinking I may be right! ;)

moviemaker5

your prize is weeks paid vacation in the Bahamas!!!!:D Paid for complete by the tax payers money all you have to do is go to capitol hill and ask for 34 billion in bail out money!!! woooooo

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">