• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Court June 22 for 2nd Drug Possesion Charge in 2 months. few questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

thatguy2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Connecticut
im 17
In february i was arrested in school for smelling like pot the hall monitors searced my bag and had less than a gram of marijuana. when i went to court and looked at my file the officer made a mistake and the bag weighed 1.7g, my case was nollied with 40 hours of community service. I completed my hours and went back to court at the end of April to have my case nollied. I know that nolle means you have thirteen months to stay clean and its wiped of your record. Well long story short im an idiot and just got caught with 4 grams and a pipe. my case is in less than a week now and i know im going in on 5.8g possesion and Paraphenalia.

I know theres kind of a 3 strike rule and this is my second, i dont want this to happen to me again and im trying to make progress in stopping my habit that gets me into trouble

Im wondering what sort of punishment im looking at due to the fact that i still have my YO status, any help would be greatly appeciated, is there any chance of having this removed from my record eventually or did i screw up one to many times
Thank YouWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">