• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

court orderd

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cassandraw

What is the name of your state? kentucky
i was place on probation in 2005,, at that time i was a drug user,, i needed help so i got permission from the probation office to go to a methadone clinic,,,( i know alot of people dont believe in the clinic, however it was helping me ( i wasnt using anyother drug outside the clinic and was doing great) i wasnt taking a copy of my drug tested from the clinic to my probation officer each month,,

for some unknown reason i recieved a letter in the mail stated that i had a court date in hazard kentucky to be in front of judge -------, at the hearing he talked to me like i was a dog, and stated that i should have never been given permission to go to the clinic,,at that point he gave me 60 day to come out of the clinic, this was in dec 2007,,
i talked to my counsler at the clinic with a medical plan they started the process to detox me .. i was on 55 milagrams aday,,, they were going to detox me so many milagrams per week, and i would have been out of the clinic by the end of feb 2008.. the medical plan was sent to the probation office and to the judge,, my next court date was to be march the 17,2008 to make sure that i was out of the clinic, so in jan 2008 the judge order a bench warrant / stated that i had broke my probation..
i was doing what the judge had order,,,and with in the time limit that he had set down,
i was place in jail, and went to a hearing in front of him on march 13,2008 ,, at that point he told me that i had broke my probation by being in the clinic and gave me 6 years to serve..keep in mind that permission was given to me by the probation office/officer to be in the clinic,,, can the judge change the court order in mid stream ,,he didnt even give me the sixty days to come out of the clinic,,, i dont understand what i did wrong,, help me !!:confused::confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">