• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cousin arrested for possession of a counterfeit substance in Texas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

himynameiskyle

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Texas

I had a quick question I am sure someone here could answer. I got word yesterday that my cousin had been arrested for the manufacturing and selling of drugs. The problem is the "drugs" were fake mushrooms. Now I can kind of figure out what happened since I have not talked to my cousin but my best guess is that he sold some and the person got mad now whether person tipped the cops off anonymously or is cooperating I do not know. But for his sake I think if it was anonymous he would be better off. Now they didn't set up some sting or catch him in the act of selling them which I think is a huge factor they just knocked on his door and arrested him for having "shrooms", they are store bought and he had been dying them blue with food coloring now whether the ones he had at the apt were blue or if he had any at all there I do not know. What kind of trouble can he get in?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">