• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cpm 5th degree

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jdell09

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York
So I was charged for a cpm in the 5th degree and already was arrested for cpcs in the7th degree that was dropped down to a violation. I literally had under a gram of weed but cop saw it in my car and issued me a cpm 5th. I'm buggin as I am graduating from college in the fall and want to kno if my record is screwed and what punishments I can expect.

Just Blue

So I was charged for a cpm in the 5th degree and already was arrested for cpcs in the7th degree that was dropped down to a violation. I literally had under a gram of weed but cop saw it in my car and issued me a cpm 5th. I'm buggin as I am graduating from college in the fall and want to kno if my record is screwed and what punishments I can expect.
As an adult you should consult with an attorney. I am sure as an "almost Grad" you can open the Yellow Pages and find one.

Good Luck!!

:)

Jdell09

I have a consultation thurs morning but the suspense is killing me and was hoping to receive some insider info before !

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Where did this occur?

Since you're already been through the system you should have a good idea about what will happen to you.

If you're so concerned about your "record" and your future job prospects then wouldn't you say it's time to change your behavior?

Antigone*

Where did this occur?

Since you're already been through the system you should have a good idea about what will happen to you.

If you're so concerned about your "record" and your future job prospects then wouldn't you say it's time to change your behavior?
It might already be to late for that. Mr. almost graduate might even have a problem getting a job at McDonalds.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
It is not to late.
Of course it can be. Depending on how this case is adjudicated, a recent criminal history, even if minor, would put off any major employer. It shows immaturity and lack of responsibility.

When you're in your thirties or forties no one cares about a marijuana charge from when you were 18. This is a much different situation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">