• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal Trespassing Underage Consumption of Alchol

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Random Hero

Alright. Im not gonna make myself out to be a saint, or try to spin the story in any way, cause that wont help.

Me and several friends, including my Girlfriend, all decided only several Hours ago that we should get some alcohol and goto a warehouse, which is under construction/Still being built, a drink.

We did so. And got away with it. Shortly after, we returned with a 30 case of beer. It wasnt the best call but seeing as we are all under the age 21, and no one has there own place, It seemed like it would make for a good story, which it indeed will end up being a story.

We all drank maybe only a beer or two a peice, not lying at all. And then it happened. Cops came from every direction entering the warehouse, there were K-9 units, you know the whole nine yards. Anyway, We all get arrested after trying to run, which obviously didnt work.

After being hand cuffed and read my rights, which not all arrested were read their rights, we were taken to the station. There I sat Handcuffed to a bench for 2 hours, before i had to sign 2, what looked like tickets, Trespass and underage consumption, and A I-bond form.

There was no breathalizer (spelling?), there was no questions, i wasnt asked anything other then my name, and if i have any weapons upon myself. There was no confessions nothing, just straight to signing a ticket and getting out. Wasnt fingerprinted or photographed in any way.

Im 19, Living In Dekalb, IL, and was charged with Criminal Trespassing as well as consumption of Alcohol under the age limit, or whatever the fancy law term is for it.

I have no priors at all, never been arrested before.

I would like to know what im looking at, as a punishment. Community service? Fines? Possible Jail? Anything? Please get back to me soon, My Court Date is on one month from tommorrow.

Any advice, will definitely help, seeing as im probably going to be defending myself.

Last edited:

Random Hero

Another Question.

My Girlfriend, 17, as mentioned earlier was there as well. She was arrested too. This took place past curfew.

So I Imagined she will be charged with curfew.
She drank so i know they will give her underage consumption
She was there so she is gonna get Criminal Trespassing.
She was holding My pack of cigarettes as well, truth, and a beer in her purse. (I know what your thinking, I have absolutely no idea why either.)
And to top it all of she is on probation still, though im not sure what level.
I believe her last arrest was also for underage drinking.

I was wondering if anyone knows what is to become of her?
Meaning what should she expect as a sentence in her case.

Thanks again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">