• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dallas county adult probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jab1216

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

I am on probation with state jail felony for under a gram possesion of controlled substance and I am told by my probation officer and the officers supervisor that noone is allowed to release information to anyone except me about wether or not a fail a drug test, however the information was released to someone and i am wondering how I can find out who released the info and what if anything can be done about it.

jab1216

Obviously I am not a minor if I am on adult probation, and I DO understand that certain details about my probation are public record, but I was also under the impression that certain other details (like the results of my drug tests) were not BECAUSE my probation officer and my probation officers supervisor both told me that only I am given that information and if they give it out to anyone they will lose their jobs... so thats what i am confused about.. if my drug test results are public record then why would they lose their jobs for telling anyone other than me the results?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">