• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Delivery of a controlled substance 150 methadone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ratman012185

What is the name of your state? tx

Ok let me tell you my story.one night my dad got wiskey drunk cracked out and told me to run him to the store since he didnt have a liscense. we start to go and he tells me if i dont take him to this hotel he is going to kick my ass. now my dad is about 250lbs and im about 130 lbs my dad is a large strong beefed up guy whos been in and out of the pen. I take him and everything and he makes me run up to the hotel room with a cup of 173 methadone. I go up put it on the table and this woman named dawn picks them up and we count them, 173 methadone we count up, she calls my down while hes downstairs and starts cussing him because its supossed to be 500 methadone she says nevermind and i start to walk out the door. she says wait and goes ahead and buys them. now lemme tell you this i got charged a year later with this charge. I watched the tape of me doing this and there was 2 narcotic officers in the bathroom the whole time. after i walked out of the room they all told eachother i looked scared as hell (which i did,no lie). I get charged for 150 methadone, when there was 173. and when they came to pick me up on the charge they picked me up on traffic warrants, not drug warrants. hey said they had the drug warrant but they never had the paper, i never saw it even when i asked to see it. PLEASE I NEED SUM ADVICE

A

Adviceco Bites!

ratman012185 said:

Ok let me tell you my story.one night my dad got wiskey drunk cracked out and told me to run him to the store since he didnt have a liscense. we start to go and he tells me if i dont take him to this hotel he is going to kick my ass. now my dad is about 250lbs and im about 130 lbs my dad is a large strong beefed up guy whos been in and out of the pen. I take him and everything and he makes me run up to the hotel room with a cup of 173 methadone. I go up put it on the table and this woman named dawn picks them up and we count them, 173 methadone we count up, she calls my down while hes downstairs and starts cussing him because its supossed to be 500 methadone she says nevermind and i start to walk out the door. she says wait and goes ahead and buys them. now lemme tell you this i got charged a year later with this charge. I watched the tape of me doing this and there was 2 narcotic officers in the bathroom the whole time. after i walked out of the room they all told eachother i looked scared as hell (which i did,no lie). I get charged for 150 methadone, when there was 173. and when they came to pick me up on the charge they picked me up on traffic warrants, not drug warrants. hey said they had the drug warrant but they never had the paper, i never saw it even when i asked to see it. PLEASE I NEED SUM ADVICE

I just LOVE single-wide trailer trash stories! Thanks!

IAAL

Two Bit

What advise do you want? They have you dead to rights. You're on the tape doing the deal. You can always try a coersion defense. Bring it up to your lawyer. I wouldn't depend on it too much, but you can try it.

Talk to the lawyer about making the best deal that you can.

BTW, I'm not sure how much it means to say that you looked scared on tape. Some poelpe look scared when they're doing something that they know they shouldn't be doing.

outonbail

when they came to pick me up on the charge they picked me up on traffic warrants, not drug warrants.
Were those traffic warrants also a result of dad threatening to kick your a$$?

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

HomeGuru

ratman012185 said:

**A: here is sum advice: drunk + idiot= prison.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">