• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

delivery to an undercover, i doubt it

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lady McB

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas
Alright so my brother was accused of selling weed(delivery) to an undercover cop last year in september,he was just released from jail for possesion about a month prior to this and he says he believes they have the wrong person(because really anybody can sell something and give you a false name), he was arreted in june for this and he bailed out and was placed on a "bond probation", he went to court in july and passed the drug test,he was arrested early this month for old traffic warrants(ftr, invalid license, no insurance), he went to see his probation officer last week and was placed in jail for violating his probation and a no bond order was issued, he goes to court again on the 2nd, and then again in october, and his trial also starts in october, so when he sees the judge next week what exactly should he expect, would the judge let him bail out again until his trial?and what could we do if this goes to court and they done have sufficient evidence to charge him with this and he has went through all of this, i mean i know he has made stupid decisions but i know in my heart he wasnt stupid enough to sell drugs to an undercover, and if they dont have enough evidence next week will they dismiss all of this?(sorry for the book, just concerned)What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas
Alright so my brother was accused of selling weed(delivery) to an undercover cop last year in september,he was just released from jail for possesion about a month prior to this and he says he believes they have the wrong person(because really anybody can sell something and give you a false name), he was arreted in june for this and he bailed out and was placed on a "bond probation", he went to court in july and passed the drug test,he was arrested early this month for old traffic warrants(ftr, invalid license, no insurance), he went to see his probation officer last week and was placed in jail for violating his probation and a no bond order was issued, he goes to court again on the 2nd, and then again in october, and his trial also starts in october, so when he sees the judge next week what exactly should he expect, would the judge let him bail out again until his trial?and what could we do if this goes to court and they done have sufficient evidence to charge him with this and he has went through all of this, i mean i know he has made stupid decisions but i know in my heart he wasnt stupid enough to sell drugs to an undercover, and if they dont have enough evidence next week will they dismiss all of this?(sorry for the book, just concerned)What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Please remove the glasses you are wearing. Continual exposure to the rose-colored tent can lead to harm in the future.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">