• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DESPERATELY Looking For Information!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

caitlinb1

My father is 64 years old living in Kentucky, and he has recently been charged with 3 counts of trafficking a controlled substance. He put (at least) 250 pills into plastic bags, then into a UPS box in KY and then sent them to someone he knows in MA. I have been searching the internet, trying to find out what the drug sentencing laws/policies are in Kentucky, but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. He consulted a local lawyer in his town, but he hasn't been helpful at all! I'm really concerned about the outcome of this situation. I know that a trafficking charge within a state is very serious, but once drugs start crossing state lines... doesn't that then become even more serious? Such as federal charges??? If anyone knows anything at all about this matter, or knows where I can find the information - PLEASE help me!! Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

caitlinb1
Kentucky

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">