• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disorderly Conduct drug offense

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Saggio

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I was driving with 3 friends in the car, and they decided to smoke...and got pulled over. When asking what we were doing, if we had anything on us, etc, etc, we were very forthcoming. She asked me if I had anything on me, and I said no. She then asked if I had any, to which I replied A very tiny bit.

she then proceeded with everyone else. When I left, she asked if I was okay to drive. I told her Yes, I was sober. She said that she believed me and was going to let me go because I showed no signs of being intoxicated.

Anyway, I was given a citation for Disorderly Conduct, and under the description: Consumption small amount of marijuana.

What should I do? What can I do? There is no hard evidence, just the cops word vs. mine if I decide to plead not guilty.

If I do just plead guilty, how long will it be on my record? And how much will this really effect getting a good job in the future (I am currently 19)? What can I do (and how soon) can I get it expunged from my record?

I forgot to mention that I have a completely clean record (this was my first first hand experience with officers), if that makes a difference.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">