• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Diversion Program urine screens inaccurate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

EdwardTeach1961

Please advise. My fiance' is in the diversion program offered to him by the DA's office in RI. He is a great person despite what this sounds like but anyway....NOW his urine screens are coming up dirty at the rehab joint he must attend weekly for meetings and urine screens. They are finding some form of sleeping medication [I forgot the name...some type of downer ???] .....I know for a fact something is very very wrong, he has been clean as a whistle ....I swear on my kids he has not taken anything he is not already perscribed. I am fearful he will end up with his felony charge. He says he has issues with the guy who works there but I don't believe he would go so far as to falsify his results, nobody would believe it anyway. So I am not even going there. Nobody believes a pill junkie. Anyway, after coming up dirty twice, I got very scared and suspicious, so I provided him with my urine to pass on to these *******s and guess what? Can you believe it came back dirty again but with methadone. The only thing in my system is asprin and blood pressure medication.
I thought if we had him go to his own doctor and explained the situation, and have his doctor take urine screens from him on the very same day that he provides them to this rehab place, the results having all his personal information on it including date that the speciman was donated....this should be sufficient evidence for the DA's office to prove somethings not right.

I was even considering calling channel 12 news about it, but see if we could keep his name private. I realize we did the wrong thing but I know like I know my name that those urine results are being tampered with or mixed up. Any advice.

FlyingRon

A lawyer could help here. You can present the evidence and see what he can do.

By the way, by furnishing substitute urine for your husband YOU have committed a crime. A lawyer would be VERY important before you or your husband mention this illegal activity to anyone.

I suggest you stop talking about it in public (including this forum).

CdwJava

Perhaps he should have his urine tested by his doctor or a private lab each day that he also provides a sample to the program.

I also concur that he needs to speak to a lawyer, and you might need to as well since your little experiment can land you in jail.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">