• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dr shopping

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jones213

is it best to turn yourself in for dr shopping in Arizona? I have been clean and in a treatment program for the past 6 months and have quit doing any horrible and illicit behavior for the past 6 months and never will again. Prior to that i was a very bad dr shopper i did it ALOT. I don’t know if i should turn myself in or just hope and pray that it never gets brought up again please advise on the best route to go. Also do you go to jail or would you just be given probation, I have no criminal record and this is the only thing that I have ever done. Any help is very appreciated. I am so scared and stressed all of the time I just don’t know what to do. Thank again in advance.

Isis1

is it best to turn yourself in for dr shopping in Arizona? I have been clean and in a treatment program for the past 6 months and have quit doing any horrible and illicit behavior for the past 6 months and never will again. Prior to that i was a very bad dr shopper i did it ALOT. I don’t know if i should turn myself in or just hope and pray that it never gets brought up again please advise on the best route to go. Also do you go to jail or would you just be given probation, I have no criminal record and this is the only thing that I have ever done. Any help is very appreciated. I am so scared and stressed all of the time I just don’t know what to do. Thank again in advance.
just stay clean. and keep quiet. if you receive any citations, letters, or subpeonas, consult with an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">