• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug bust

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nicker

this happened in kansas. my boyfriend and i live together. we got raided one night after my boyfriend's friends had been over at our house. they left, then got pulled over and taken to jail. the cops found two seeds and some ashes in the car. after that they got a warrent for our house and raided us. the cops found pot and drug paraphernalia. they said they had been watching us for months and thought we were dealers. they were disapointed however because we didn't have things like meth and coke. they took my boyfriend to jail and charged him with possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana with the intent to sell, and possession of drug paraphernalia. the police let me go home with my parents and charged me with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. the thing is it wasn't mine!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">