• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

debijeff95

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? RI
My son is 19 he was coming home and in front of my house a police man pulled up, he said my son turned to fast without a blinker. He drew his gun and searched my car and found a little bag of pot he towed my car and tore it apart arressted my son. he said if he called the drug dealer to make a deal he would drop charges what should we do. He has no charges of anything he is a good boy:(

debijeff95

My son is 19 he was coming home and in front of my house a police man pulled up, he said my son turned to fast without a blinker. He drew his gun and searched my car and found a little bag of pot he towed my car and tore it apart arressted my son. he said if he called the drug dealer to make a deal he would drop charges what should we do. He has no charges of anything he is a good boy:(
should I let my son do that. He also asked if he could call me they said no, he could not call anyone .

debijeff95

help

He also asked to call me , they would not let him.

He sure doesn't sound like a good boy to me. Good boys don't get your car towed because of a drug bust. Hire a lawyer for him and take their advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">