• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

plm123

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
the drug task force came into my house to search, due to the fact that my son is on probation and he gave them permission. While they were there i remembered 2 xanax that my husband had in a cup on the dresser. he had a perscription that had expired and they had been there for awhile. i told the policeman and was getting them to hand to him. he accused me of trying to eat them and arrested me. my husband went to the pharmarcy and got a copy of the perscription and signed an affadavit that they belonged to him. i hired a lawyer and now the options are to reduce the charges to tampering with evidence or to go to court. i need some advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">