• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug charges help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

woodson08

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? georgia

hi i have drug charge crossing line and dealing with inmates i was with a friend and my charge suppose to be one count and i want to know what one count is is it good or bad can i ask for first time offender for probation im afraid if if i plea not guilty comeing in june 2014 that they will take it to trial and do i need my lawyer i got pay him 5,000 and public defender want $50 i got a choice but im def want my lawyer ga is not aa joke when locking someone up im not a bad person this was a totally mistake please answer have blesss day and also this charge is two years old im just getting a court date wow:mad::confused:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? georgia

hi i have drug charge crossing line and dealing with inmates i was with a friend and my charge suppose to be one count and i want to know what one count is is it good or bad can i ask for first time offender for probation im afraid if if i plea not guilty comeing in june 2014 that they will take it to trial and do i need my lawyer i got pay him 5,000 and public defender want $50 i got a choice but im def want my lawyer ga is not aa joke when locking someone up im not a bad person this was a totally mistake please answer have blesss day and also this charge is two years old im just getting a court date wow:mad::confused:
Your post is barely intelligible. However, it does seem that you are asking about your charge. It also seems that you have an attorney. I would suggest that you speak with your attorney about this matter (and no-one else).

Good luck.

Good day.

woodson08

no i dont have a lawyer yet

i dont have a lawyer yet he want 5,000 please read my message before responding

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
i dont have a lawyer yet he want 5,000 please read my message before responding
The other one (the public defender) wants $50

And, don't get snotty. All I had to work with was what amounts to typographical vomit.

henningerlaw

For proper solutions

It is very critical situation for you . I will be suggested that at first you have to contact with an experience attorney.Because, they will give the perfect suggestion for your condition. Nowadays, many law firms provide free solutions. Best of luck .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">