• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug Conspiracy charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

soflawrongplace

What is the name of your state? Florida

In my other thread I talked about probable cause of my arrest. Now that I have charges filed by the state they changed from possession charges to 2 conspiracy to traffic and 2 conspiracy to posses w/intent to sell, all arising from the one incident. My co-defendant now took a plea, in return for a very light sentence.

My main question is based on Florida state law can there be 4 conspiracies at once because he had 4 types of drugs?

racer72

My main question is based on Florida state law can there be 4 conspiracies at once because he had 4 types of drugs?
After reading your other post I would suggest doing as your friend did or hire a good, no make that a very good attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">