• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug crimes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tanua Petersen

My friend was arrested at his girlfriends house after a search warrent was issued, there were 2 warrents issued, one at his sister's house and one at his girlfriends house.The police discovered a large quanity of meth at my friends sisters house and a few baggies with residue and a pipe at his girlfriends. My question is this he was living with his girlfriend {recently moved from his sister's} and they are trying to charge him with the large quantity found at his sister's ....... It was not his and was not found on him or in the room that was his when he lived there,how can they do this?

calatty

termite2

Maybe his sister claimed it was his and they believed her, or there is additional evidence that it was his.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">