• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug Paraphernalia - Vaporizers?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Questionair

I would like to be sure that it is legal to sell vaporizers as long as they are not targeted towards drugs.

Is it legal as long as we have a disclaimer that this is for Tobacco and/or legal herbs?

is it legal to advertise for medical marijuana uses?

Thanks in advance.

FlyingRon

WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR STATE!

Drug laws are highly variable. There isn't any national "medical marijuana" law. Most places are NOT going to be dissuaded by assertions that things that are clearly drug paraphernalia as not being so just because you tell people to not use it for drugs.

Questionair

WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR STATE!

Drug laws are highly variable. There isn't any national "medical marijuana" law. Most places are NOT going to be dissuaded by assertions that things that are clearly drug paraphernalia as not being so just because you tell people to not use it for drugs.
First of, thanks for the time to try and an answer my question. I am not talking about any state in particular, and if there is any advantages in having the corporation any one state over the other... that can easily be done.

As far as i understand as long as its a product for "tobacco" or "legal herbs" (herbs containing no marijuana) it will be okay, but its a product that can be used for marijuana, and im not sure what percent of people will use it that way.

thanks again.

FlyingRon

Every state you do business in has it's own laws regarding drugs and paraphernalia. The state you are incorporated in has little to do with it.

Your "understanding" is not universally true.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">