• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug releated charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DiverK78

What is the name of your state? michigan
i was given a misdemeanor citation for possession of drug paraphenalia. i was in detroit at the time. i pulled up in front of the scene of a bust at a drug house. the police seized my parents car, the 15 dollars i had on me, and told me to get home the best i could. i have been diagnosed with a dual diagnosis, psychosis/drug use and have been in treatment for both the psychosis (in hospital) and in an outpatient program. can the police seize my parents car? they are telling me if i help them identify other drug sellers they will help me get it back. can the police leave me 30 miles from home with no transportatin and no money even to make a phone call, especially since i have a mental illness.

JETX

Oh, you are NOT going to like this one!!

Q1) "can the police seize my parents car?"
A1) Yes.

Q2) "they are telling me if i help them identify other drug sellers they will help me get it back."
A2) Okay, so do you want to try to recover the car or not??

Q3) "can the police leave me 30 miles from home with no transportatin and no money even to make a phone call,"
A3) Yes. The police is not a cab service. You made the conscious decision to travel 30 miles to break the law. I guess the distance wasn't too far for that, was it??

Q4) "especially since i have a mental illness"
A4) Oh, PUHLEEZE!! 'Mental illness'!! Simply, some liberal, 'you do no wrong' idiot has decided that your using drugs MUST prove that you are mentally ill!! Sorry, you're NOT. Quit trying to claim that you are a victim... because you are not. You are a simple, everyday druggie and need to be treated as the common criminal you are.

stephenk

your mental illness prevented you from making a phone call? Yet you have the ability to come to this web site and post a question.

what do mom and dad say about their missing car?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Dear Mom and Dad:

Last week, while I was "shopping" 30 miles from home, I tried to come back out to your car to drive home when I discovered that your car was STOLEN. Yeah, that's it. That's the ticket!

Anyway, I'm writing you this letter because I forgot how to get home, and I've been wandering the streets ever since your car came up missing.

Well, I'm not quite sure where I am right now, so if you can find the car, will you please come looking for me?

Your brain fried, drug addict, idiot son,

DiverK78

P.S. I went swimming in this HUGE lake today. Does that help you to locate me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">