• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug scale

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

timbomo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Edwardsville, Illinois

A police officer found an handheld metal mailing scale not a digital one in my car in my bookbag while i was n the middle of moving. i had all my belongings n the car as well cuz i was moving. but i had no marijuwana r anything that you could relate that scale with drugs. the officer did filled the charge and now i have court n 2 days and i dont know if i should get a lawyer r not

Mass_Shyster

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Edwardsville, Illinois

A police officer found an handheld metal mailing scale not a digital one in my car in my bookbag while i was n the middle of moving. i had all my belongings n the car as well cuz i was moving. but i had no marijuwana r anything that you could relate that scale with drugs. the officer did filled the charge and now i have court n 2 days and i dont know if i should get a lawyer r not
If you want to plead guilty and accept whatever punishment they want to dole out, you don't need a lawyer.

If you want to fight it, want to cut a deal, or want to try for reduced charges, you should probably hire a lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">