• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug Trafficking to a Minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kelleykathleen

What is the name of your state? Ohio

My friend is being charged with drug trafficking to a minor. He is 18 years old and this is his first offense as an adult. He was getting $350 of weed for this kid but got robbed in the process and the kid pressed charges on my friend. Now the state is pressing charges on him for drug trafficking to a minor. I was wanting to know what he is facing. He does have a lawyer. Is there a way that he will avoid jail time? Any help would be great, thanks.

FlyingRon

What is the name of your state? Ohio

My friend is being charged with drug trafficking to a minor. He is 18 years old and this is his first offense as an adult. He was getting $350 of weed for this kid but got robbed in the process and the kid pressed charges on my friend. Now the state is pressing charges on him for drug trafficking to a minor. I was wanting to know what he is facing. He does have a lawyer. Is there a way that he will avoid jail time? Any help would be great, thanks.
Hope the lawyer is a good one. Trafficking to minors is one of the enhanced penalty offenses.

kelleykathleen

So theres no Possible way out?

Ok - so there is no way around that 6 months mandetory? Probation, community service etc even with a good lawyer?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">