• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drugs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

naga76

My cousin is arrested in W.A. Australia for drug importation and have been in prison for 2 months, waiting for his Court appearance. He's no lawyer, but I called LegalAid and they suggest me to obtain CHARACTER REFERENCES for him. I'm confused, because we don't have that kind of reference in Indonesia.
Please kindly tell me what is character references? What should we write/state there? Who should write them? And how many are needed?
Thanks.

L

lawrat

Character references are like witnesses who will testify as to this person's good character.

http://www.attorneypages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">