• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drugs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

always

i live in the state of missouri and recently my house was searched while i was away my girlfriend of 12 yrs gave consent they found a small amount of weed in a tin that i keep by the chair and sent me a ticket for possesion of controled substance like i said i was not home at the time of the seach and really dont know how much of anything if any my girlfriend told them that tin was mine before they even went through it what can i expect to come out of this

Z

zzyzyx

While on vacation recently I passed through the state of Nebraska.It was early morning hours (between 5am and 6:30am)
There was very light traffic and my girlfriend was reading a map
to tell me which way to go. Suddenly I was hit with the blinking lights of a police truck. He said he pulled me over because I hadn't signalled for a lane change and I was doing 65 in a 60
zone. he asked me to come back to his car with him as he ran a routine check on me. I had just purchased the car I was driving three days before and actually had no bill of sale or anything else
that proved it was my car.
He talked to me for a few minutes asked where we were going
and I said Minneapolis to meet up with my girlfriends kids who live in Illinois but were meeting us in Minnesota. He got out of the truck and went to talk to my girlfriend. We had been driving for a
long time and had discussed staying in Des Moines to catch a
little nap. Thats what she told the officer so when he comes back to me our stories don't jive. So he says I acted a bit nervous.
Can he have permission to walk his dog around my car. I said sure. We get out of his car and tells my girlfriend to get out of my car and to stand about 10 ft in front of the car.He walks the dog around once and then starts around again. We're watching the
dog and he never acted like he found anything at all. So the
officer puts his dog back in his truck, comes up to us and says
"well my dog gave an indication that there is something in your
car may I have permission to search it. Well I had heard that
you didn't have to let them unless they had a justifiable reason
to do so, but I wasn't sure what the consequences would be if I said "NO", so I said ok. I had brought along some meth for our
vacation and had the stuff hidden in the suitcases. Well, he found some of in my girlfreiends luggage but I told him it was mine. A
back-up officer arrived at the scene and they both went through
the car with a fine tooth comb. Ended up he found it all, 15grams
which is just a gram over a half ounce.We were on vacation for 14 days so we wanted a little recreational drug whenever we
stopped. I had bought it for our use but now they want to get
me for intent to sell. Am I in deep do-do?

racer72

You sir are an idiot. Meth is not a recreational drug. The crap eats your brain away. Maybe if they lock you both up for a while and take away the kids, you might learn your lesson.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">