• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expungement?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? IN

I was arrested for cocaine possesion and DUI 7 years ago in the state of Florida. I went through a drug court program and had the Drug charge dismissed. I received papers to expunge it from my record but never followed through because I did not have the extra funds at the time. I am now a resident (2 1/2 years) of Indiana. I now have the financial means to have this taken care of and would like to have it expunged for employment purposes.

How would I go about doing this now that I am in Indiana? Would I have to travel back to Florida? Am I able to have this expunged since I have a DUI? This is my only arrest. The only other thing on my record is a traffic ticket from 2005. Thanks for you help!

mike_lee

hire a Florida expungment lawyer. There's no other way. I do 100% of my business (with lawyers) by telephone and mail (got to mail the retainer - although you can sometimes use a credit card.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">