• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Facing Federal Drug Conspiracy Charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

Why do most undercover federal agents have mustaches and wear lots of colonge. ...
I imagine the undercover federal agents in your area have mustaches and wear lots of cologne to blend in with you and your pungent mustachioed friends, the cocaine dealers.

Seems to have worked.

If the agents were so easy to spot and to smell, you and your friends would probably not be in the criminal mess you all are in.

You need to seek out a good defense attorney.

Boedy

I just want to keep everybody in the loop on what is happening to me. I am now talking to US Probation and they found traces of cocaine in a urine drug test. It turns out that the US attorney wants me to plead guilty to one count of bill of information to smuggling cocaine. It looks like I'll have to do a dime since I was not willing to cooperate. Hopefully I will get to go to USP Atlanta and will only spend 8.5 years there. Does anyone know what the food or commissary is like there? Does the BOP allow conjucal visits? How will a drug felony effect my job chances when I get out?

quincy

I just want to keep everybody in the loop on what is happening to me. I am now talking to US Probation and they found traces of cocaine in a urine drug test. It turns out that the US attorney wants me to plead guilty to one count of bill of information to smuggling cocaine. It looks like I'll have to do a dime since I was not willing to cooperate. Hopefully I will get to go to USP Atlanta and will only spend 8.5 years there. Does anyone know what the food or commissary is like there? Does the BOP allow conjucal visits? How will a drug felony effect my job chances when I get out?
So you decided to go against all of our advice and not get yourself an attorney, huh? You are not showing much intelligence here.

Some prisoners have reported eating toothpaste because the food in the prisons is unpalatable. Here is a link to information on prison foods:

From The Marshall Project: https://www.themarshallproject.org/2015/07/07/what-s-in-a-prison-meal#.MoJHPlgpb

Only four states currently allow conjugal visits in their prisons (California, New York, Washington, Connecticut).

Having a felony record makes finding employment difficult. You will not only have been out of the job market for however long you are in prison, when you are out of prison you will be competing for jobs with those who do not have felonies.

I still recommend strongly that you have an attorney assist you before it is too late for an attorney to do you much good (and it might be at that point already).

Boedy

Hello everyone! Just want to let you know that due to speedy trial i have just plead guilty to one count in a bill of information.

justalayman

Hello everyone! Just want to let you know that due to speedy trial i have just plead guilty to one count in a bill of information.
I hope you had an attorney or are very smart and figured out how to play the game that later you can appeal based on a lack of representation. It's tough to do but can be done if you are smart...

Well, I hope you had an attorney.

Boedy

Everyone was right that I should have gotten an attorney. They have tacked on a firearm enhancement during the probation's pre-sentencing report as my co conspirator had a firearm while he committed an overt act. Looks like I am looking at 20 years :( Now instead of a camp I am looking at USP Atlanta for at least 17 years. Guess I better get used to a lot of bolonga sandwitches. Does anyone have any contacts on the inside of the BOP?

quincy

Everyone was right that I should have gotten an attorney. They have tacked on a firearm enhancement during the probation's pre-sentencing report as my co conspirator had a firearm while he committed an overt act. Looks like I am looking at 20 years :( Now instead of a camp I am looking at USP Atlanta for at least 17 years. Guess I better get used to a lot of bolonga sandwitches. Does anyone have any contacts on the inside of the BOP?
Bologna sandwiches ... if you're lucky.

It is really too bad that you did not take our advice at the beginning to have an attorney assist you. You might want to consider one now, in a last-ditch attempt to improve your sentence.

Any contact inside the BOP that one of us might have is not going to help you.

Sorry, Boedy.

Use your time inside prison wisely (e.g., take classes to educate yourself). Good luck.

CdwJava

And it could have ALL been avoided had he not helped out drug dealers!

Choices have consequences.

quincy

I guess you have 17 years to work on your spelling skills.
"Sandwiches" and "bologna" and "cologne" are all spelled wrong by Boedy but those words show nicely why so many people have trouble spelling. The English language is just plain screwy at times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">