• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Failed routine drug test in MIP...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

reego69

What is the name of your state? Florida

I'm 9 weeks into the Misdemeanor Intervention Program and I took my third drug test today. It came up positive for Amphetamine because I took an Adderral two days prior. What are the consequences of failing a drug test while in the MIP program?

xylene

What is the name of your state? Florida

I'm 9 weeks into the Misdemeanor Intervention Program and I took my third drug test today. It came up positive for Amphetamine because I took an Adderral two days prior. What are the consequences of failing a drug test while in the MIP program?
Were you in the MIP for drugs?

Did you take the Adderal for kicks or on your own advice or as part of a DOCTOR APPROVED AND PERSCRIBED treatment?

ADDED: And if doctor prescribed, is the relevant authorities aware and approving of the drug being used?

What has your case officer said?

Do you have a court date?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">