• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fake rx script

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bluepen

I'm In IL .

I wrote on my dentist rx script after he wrote on it. I filled in for a pain med for my tooth for 5 times . For 30 Tabs only , Why 30 Tabs Only because the other meds were for 30 Tabs and i didnt want the tech filling my script to wondering why the pain med was more in amount then the other meds.

2- One was on my name and the other 4 on my kids names , with different last names . At Walmart. Everything was Fine until I went the Last Time which was the 5th time on my Son's name , the tech called my dentist to office to verfity amount for the pain meds, but the office is closed. When he called me over to say the other meds have been filled but waiting to hear back from youre dentist on pain med ? I said that's okay I get it filled at the dental clinic - He gave me back the Script and put the other meds back on shelf. I'm done with this crap I got really scared and then writing on my son's script. Since I paid cash for all 4 scripts and got the last script back is there anything that can happen to me?:confused:::(

outonbail

Since I paid cash for all 4 scripts and got the last script back is there anything that can happen to me?
Yes, you can be arrested for altering the prescription to illegally obtain a controlled substance and your dentist will stop treating you and your family.

What pain medication did you receive?

You have 4 children with different last names?

tranquility

I humbly suggest you don't tell anyone else about the felony(ies) you've committed. If the police ever come calling, remember to not talk with them until you've seen an attorney.

bluepen

what meds

Yes, you can be arrested for altering the prescription to illegally obtain a controlled substance and your dentist will stop treating you and your family.

What pain medication did you receive?

You have 4 children with different last names?
It was Vicodin , No 3 kids - Two have the same name - the other one different last name

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">