• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fake Script

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AB31974

What is the name of your state? Georgia

I got involved with this lady and she told me to take her script to the local store so i did which i have done before without any questions asked she was a close friend so i did it. after the guy said he couldnt fill it i looked down and noticed that it was actually my name on the script.. i know i was dumb for not looking at it before but it just didnt cross my mind at the time. well about a month later the cops show up and question me and tell me the county i went to get the script in was most likely going to be charging me with something. now it was never filled since the guy turned me down. can i plead 1st offender??? how much time am i looking at? this is the first time ive ever been in trouble and i dont know what to do....

las365

Well first of all you should come up with a better story. The truth would be best. Seek help for your drug problem. Have a consultation with a lawyer.

drugconvictions

fake script

filled or not, if the DA decides to charge you, you're most likely looking at probation. that's a felony. but since it would be your first, probably probation. and yeah, if you have a drug problem, 1) get help now before you get in further trouble --- because you will!, and 2) admit the problem to the lawyer and the court w/o fail!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">