• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false accusation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Canan

I was on a school field when a friend and I got bored and went off our own for a little bit. while walking he pulled out a marijuana roach and smoked up. I did not participate, and therefore did not think it was my business what he did. Later on that day our teacher confronted us and said that although he wasn't there the tour guide claimed she smelled on us when we rejoined te group. The teacher told us to empty our pockets, I had nothing, he had the bottom of the roach and a lighter. When we returned to the school we were seperated and questioned by the school administraters. I denied it (I also said he didn't do it) and requested a drug test to prove my innocence. I was denied a drug test and the principal called the police, gave me a ten day suspenson, recomdation to the superintendent for expulsion and I am not allowed to participate in any after school programs or extra curricular activities of any kind (called the Zero Tolerance Policy). Outraged my mother took me to take a blood drug test the next morning, within 24 hours of the incident which came back negative. The police pressed no charges, the recomendation for expulsion was denied, my suspnsion was cut to six days, but the principal still wont repeal the zero tolerance policy. We have tried apealing the decision but he has just denied us. Now I want to pursue legal action against him for slander/defamation of character or some sort of wrongful accustion if thiris such a thing?

R

reconmp

Good luck on that, I want a space shuttle for christmas, but it isn't going to happen.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">