• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Family ties

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Justin Bucalo

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania :mad: My sister worked as a nurse at a nursing home. She has had a drug problem for many years and has been in rehab 4 times in 10 years for her addiction. She worked alone the night of November 11, 2006 at the nursing home. When her shift was over she came home crying to me and her boyfriend that I spent the day with (this bitch said he can't tesitfy against her) but anyway she had told us that she was robbed at work for all the narcoticts Oxycodone a (Schedule II drug) with her drug problems and that she couldn't hold her head up we both knew there was more to the story. The police tryed to contact her for three days after the so called robbiers. when the police came to her house so she could go to the police station to write a statment and for another discripsion of the man that robbed her. I pulled my sister to the side and asked her if she has done this and if she had to tell me now because I can help. She said she didn't. I told her if you didn't, then if you think that it's not going your way and as soon as they point fingers at you then demend a phone call to your lawyer. Then any other questions they ask you are admisable in court and not to talk or sign anything. Well she came home crying after three hours later saying I told them everything. So why are you crying. She said that she confests to doing it. She said that they only give her false statment charges. Then she said they want to talk to you tomorrow. WHAT FOR I SAID! They want to make sure that you are helping me to get help. BULL ****! Then I will call them now. They want to talk to you at 9 am tomorrow. I told my sister theres no way after the media attention the papers the news that the only charge is flase statment and the peoples family members of the nursing home scarded that a man attacked an employee with a knife going to be satisfied. So before I went to the police station I got dressed in slackes and a collered shrit with a tie. When I entered the police station I saw four charges Theft by unlawful taking, receiving stolen property, criminal conspiracy flase reports and possession with the intent to deliver Oxycodone. Three misdemeanors and one felony. As soon as I saw this I demeanded a lawyer. They said just hold on these can go away if your stories are the same. I said they won't be. I said I will take a lie detector test. They said see that tissue box that is emety in the waste basket behind you that was from your sister. SO! Then they said your going to put this on your sister? What is she doing to me detective? Then I said if your not going to let me talk to my lawyer then I'm leaving. That's when they took me into custody and charged me my bail was $10,000. When I spoke to the Judge I told her that the detectives handling this case needs to re-evluate there evidents and hold the person or persons resonpsable. The Judge said you maybe correct, but because the media attention this case has caused, I have know other chose but to set bail at $10,000. As I was being cuffed again I saw my sisters statement, she said I called her and made her do it. They found nothing. She told them that I sold them in Baltimore for money. When I walk outside there was news camars everywhere. I lost my Job Assa Abloy fortne 100 company. I can't even get a minamum wage job. Me and my wife are seperating and my two kids are hurting. I can not be charged with these charges or I'll be done. Please if anyone knows what I need to do please help me.

outonbail

You need to do several things. The first thing I suggest you do, is learn how to use spell check. This way your posts will be much easier to understand and as a result, will generate more replies. Future employers like to see a Resume that has all the words spelled correctly as well.
Then you need to arrange a consultation with a local criminal defense attorney. You should be able to locate one who will not charge you for this first consultation, or for a minimal charge. Try contacting the local bar association for a referral.
You also need to get a copy of the police report so you can determine exactly what it was that your sister told these officers. This is usually much easier for an attorney to obtain, but you can ask the police for a copy and they may provide you with one. It never hurts to ask. Just do it respectfully and don't discuss the case with the police. In fact, don't discuss it with anyone but your attorney.
If what you post has any truth to it at all, I have to believe that your sister must be quite the little charmer. Just the fact that she can even find employment as a nurse, when she has a ten year history of drug addiction, during which she received treatment for addiction on four separate occasions, is mind boggling in itself.
Then with this disturbing history of drug abuse, she is able to sweet talk the police into arresting her brother, because she claims you "called her and made her do it", then sold the stolen drugs/evidence in Baltimore?
Her story is so believable, that your employer swallows it and fired you, your wife left you and your children are hurting.
For any of this to have happened the way you claim, I can't help but wonder what your criminal/drug abusing history must include.

I'm sorry, but this story is barely readable and totally unbelievable.

Go speak to a local attorney and see what he recommends.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">