• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fedex gave my package to the police

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sami2000

anchorage ak , the police just came and spoke with me about a package that got sent in with my tracking number and i never recieved the package can i get in troulbe i denied everything and the sender has issues right ?

Antigone*

anchorage ak , the police just came and spoke with me about a package that got sent in with my tracking number and i never recieved the package can i get in troulbe i denied everything and the sender has issues right ?
Yes, there could be problems for you. When questioned, refuse to answer any questions unless you have an attorney present.

swalsh411

If you are shipping drugs through Fedex then you are pretty stupid so you should pay very careful attention. If this does not apply to you then please disregard. :D

Do not believe anything the police tell you. They may tell you that they are only interested in the person that sent the package. They may tell you that you will be helping yourself if you come clean. They may tell you things will get a lot worse if you do not cooperate now. Whatever they tell you, shut up. You cannot possibly get in more trouble by not talking, and this is not something you can talk your way out of. If you are arrested, refuse to answer any questions until you have spoken to an attorney.

davidmcbeth3

Do not believe anything the police tell you. They may tell you that they are only interested in the person that sent the package. They may tell you that you will be helping yourself if you come clean. They may tell you things will get a lot worse if you do not cooperate now. Whatever they tell you, shut up. You cannot possibly get in more trouble by not talking,.
If they had the evidence to arrest you, they would have ... talking to them would not make you free-er-er.

swalsh411

If they had the evidence to arrest you, they would have ... talking to them would not make you free-er-er.
Have you ever heard of the expression "implicate oneself"? There are lots of people sitting in prison right now who would not be there had they kept their mouth shut.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">