• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Feel like my rights were completely violated, Felt like I had virtually no rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Say nope to dope and ugh to drug

ETA: This OP had a thread earlier and deleted it as part of a tantrum.

Last edited by a moderator:

CSO286

What I want to know is how hard is it to get a dashcam video of the entire incident. I couldn't make any recordings with my own phone because I was basically held at gunpoint.
You'd need a court order compelling the release of such a recording, if it exists. You need to talk to an attorney.

I do expect that the deputy's version of events will differ dramatically from your own.

Zigner

You'd need a court order compelling the release of such a recording, if it exists. You need to talk to an attorney.

I do expect that the deputy's version of events will differ dramatically from your own.
OP was told in the last thread the same things. OP got snide about not getting advice he wanted :rolleyes:

Victimless

As is the case in most traffic violation contests. I have an eye witness, If in fact the dash cam video exists which it most certainly does (most patrol cars in my county are equipped) it will only prove my version of the events. The release of the dash cam video can be done when I declare a not guilty verdict to both charges as it is evidence for the case. In most cases the county would also rather dismiss a case in which a minimal fine is enforced when the accused is a legal medical marijuana patient with a doctors recommendation which I am. Rather than spend thousands of tax dollars on a trial by jury.

I appreciate the advice, first piece of rational advice posted.

Last edited:

Zigner

As is the case in most traffic violation contests. I have an eye witness, If in fact the dash cam video exists which it most certainly does (most patrol cars in my county are equipped) it will only prove my version of the events. The release of the dash cam video can be done when I declare a not guilty verdict to both charges as it is evidence for the case. In most cases the state would also rather dismiss a case in which a minimal fine is enforced when the accused is a legal medical marijuana patient with a doctors recommendation which I am. Rather than spend thousands of tax dollars on a trial by jury.

I appreciate the advice, first piece of rational advice posted.
You don't declare the verdict :rolleyes:

Silverplum

first piece of rational advice posted.
Actually, the first piece of advice you received, other than to cut down your silly BOOK OF WOE :rolleyes:, was from Banned Princess. She took the time to go through your BOOK OF WOE :rolleyes:and give you point-by-point advice and information.

You had a temper tantrum and deleted the whole thread.

Victimless

Actually, the first piece of advice you received, other than to cut down your silly BOOK OF WOE :rolleyes:, was from Banned Princess. She took the time to go through your BOOK OF WOE :rolleyes:and give you point-by-point advice and information.

You had a temper tantrum and deleted the whole thread.
Please stop with your assumptions you obviously have no bearing on the law or have any psychic ability. No I did not have a temper tantrum and no you do not know anything about me.

You're on the internet you delusional nuisance.

Like I said stop posting useless side chatter.

What is this a place to vent your frustrations. I don't care about your problems and you obviously don't care about mine. So please LEAVE. I don't need your advice.

Silverplum

Please stop with your assumptions you obviously have no bearing on the law or have any psychic ability. No I did not have a temper tantrum and no you do not know anything about me.

What is this a place to vent your frustrations. I don't care about your problems and you obviously don't care about mine. So please LEAVE. I don't need your advice.
You weren't going to get it, anyway, TantrumBoy. I don't "help" people who are rude to the advisors here.

CSO286

No this isn't.

And if you acted with the deputies anything like how you've behaved this morning, I'm surprised you're not in jail at the moment.

Mass_Shyster

Said it before, and it bears repeating now:

Thank god for you potheads. You make criminal defense layers very happy.
How many layers of criminal defense are there?:D

Note: My suggestion for OP to watch Chris Rock's video on dealing with the police was deleted - since I haven't been banned from replying, here it is again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">