• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

felon 2 b or not 2 b

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

spacey71

in my case i was searched at my apt building i was wondering if i was searched illegally or not because the officer who detained me and searched me lied in his statement about how it came to be that i was searched

spacey71

i appear tomorrow to accept the plea which is 2 years probation with expensive classes and UA's that i can not afford on my disability budget and if i dont screw it up in the next two years then the felony will be expunged from my record... or i fight the charges based on the false statement of officer at the scene and the false statement of a parole officer at the scene who said that I said that his parollee was staying with me when in fact i had told him two nights previous that the parollee vacated my apartment i did not know where she went and i never wanted to see the girl again.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
i appear tomorrow to accept the plea which is 2 years probation with expensive classes and UA's that i can not afford on my disability budget and if i dont screw it up in the next two years then the felony will be expunged from my record... or i fight the charges based on the false statement of officer at the scene and the false statement of a parole officer at the scene who said that I said that his parollee was staying with me when in fact i had told him two nights previous that the parollee vacated my apartment i did not know where she went and i never wanted to see the girl again.
How did he lie? I mean you did have his parollee staying with you. She may have left two days prior but she had been staying with you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">