• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felony & 3 misdemeanors....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shivaji

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

I got pulled over for running a red light and little to my knowledge, I had a warrant out for my arrest for a traffic ticket some months ago that I forgot about and didn't pay or go to court.... So I was arrested and then my car was searched, where the officer found 10g of mushrooms in 3 separate bags and maybe 1g of marijuana and paraphernalia.... This gives me a felony for possession with intent to sell mushrooms, and 3 misdemeanors for the herb... The shrooms were in different bags because thats how I got them! I use them spiritually and do no harm to anyone! I don't have the money for a lawyer and court is on Friday the 20th! What do i do!?!?

Isis1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

I got pulled over for running a red light and little to my knowledge, I had a warrant out for my arrest for a traffic ticket some months ago that I forgot about and didn't pay or go to court.... So I was arrested and then my car was searched, where the officer found 10g of mushrooms in 3 separate bags and maybe 1g of marijuana and paraphernalia.... This gives me a felony for possession with intent to sell mushrooms, and 3 misdemeanors for the herb... The shrooms were in different bags because thats how I got them! I use them spiritually and do no harm to anyone! I don't have the money for a lawyer and court is on Friday the 20th! What do i do!?!?
so, you don't deny they were yours, just you had no inention of selling the products.

you can request a public defender if you cannot afford one. or speak to the DA yourself, but i wouldn't recommend it.

get your self into drug rehab. yesterday.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Spiritually? Hmm, well, I'm sure you still knew they were illegal.

You need professional legal help. As Isabella pointed out, the court will appoint you legal counsel. Speak to the public defender.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">