• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felony Conviction in California

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

luly1974

In 1996 I was arrested at the border crossing for possession of Marijuana and intent to sell. I did 3 years probation. Now, I am trying to get a good job and the conviction is giving me a hard time since most of the employers I have applied for do background check or fingerprinting. I had never had any drug charges or anything else. This is my first and last conviction ever. Is there anything I can do to get this conviction off my record? PLEASE HELP.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

luly1974 said:
In 1996 I was arrested at the border crossing for possession of Marijuana and intent to sell. I did 3 years probation. Now, I am trying to get a good job and the conviction is giving me a hard time since most of the employers I have applied for do background check or fingerprinting. I had never had any drug charges or anything else. This is my first and last conviction ever. Is there anything I can do to get this conviction off my record? PLEASE HELP.
My response:

I know a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills that alters fingerprint patterns in situations like this. He charges $25,000 for both hands. It's a painful procedure, and takes about 3 weeks of sessions to accomplish.

You could also inquire about having your record expunged. See and pay a criminal attorney to look into this for you.

Other than that, there's nothing you can do.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">